Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy New Year! , Manigong Bagong Taon! , Kung Hei Fat Choi!

---New Year---
New year... Panibagong pagpasok ng taon... Kung Hei Fat Choi!

---Fone Bra---
Me: Ineng, kuhanin mo nga sa taas yung ano... yung pang sponge sa pulbo para sa mukha parang alpombra....
Ineng: Inayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ano gang fone bra??? (bursting into laughter) and Iam so serious and Itay was also laughing...
Itay: Inay naman... Ineng is only 6, first time niya makarinig ng "fone bra"

---Netbook---
We got the netbook AspireOne for Christmas. It comes with an external cd drive, optical mouse which is super cool but to our dismay we cannot register it online. *sigh*

---Metallica---
I got the chance to own this killer Skullcandy Limited Metallica Lowrider Headphone Edition. Talagang nung nakita ko sa Parksquare eh mahal ko na agad. :)

---Eraserheads---
Finally!!! The last set is set to set on stage 03-07-09. I want to watch or do I want to watch? The tickets are quite pricey... so I might not. I got my ears infected with my high pitch scream when they were on stage last August so I guess that's it... Pero malay mo, makautang sa bumbay. :D Gusto ko kasi sana isama si Ineng since I read na pwede basta 4 ft above and kasama naman kami. And one more thing bawal ang preggy kaya for sure wag muna. :) Still having second thoughts pa naman. hehe

---Spaghetti with Caldereta Sauce---
I made this recipe last week and super uber delicious. Imagine, a 400 gram spaghetti was only consumed by 2 adults and 1 6yr.old for a whole day!